Whether you are searching for industry news, current trends or the latest on healthcare reform, you can find it here in our resources section.
Access our media room for press releases, white papers and more.
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act was signed into law on March 23, 2010. While the regulations that will implement this sweeping new law are still being written, CoreSource wishes to communicate as much as possible to our clients about what we know today. Visit the employer toolkit frequently for updates on healthcare reform, decision suport tools, plan language changes, employee communications and more.
Industry News Podcasts
- As health engagement becomes a larger issue, many employers are seeking new ways to accomplish goals and cater to specific individuals. Some may respond better to texts, while for others, e-mail or phone works the best. In any case, we are entering into a new world of engagement. Hear what our Medical Director, Dennis Richling, MD. had to say on the subject.
- In an uncertain economy, it is vital to determine better ways to manage spending. Increasing in popularity, a Dependent Eligibility Audit can eliminate ineligible individuals from your plan, and help employers save an average of 10 percent.
Industry News Articles
- Learn about the links to unprocessed foods and rising healthcare costs
- Learn how employer-sponsored programs can help doctors fight obesity
- Take a closer look at users of online health information